Fort Lauderdale Fishing Charters was part of a business born more than twenty years ago after founder traveled the state(s) fishing and meeting guides and charters captains along the way. Only to realize they had no benefits, organization or security as a fishing guide. “It amazed me that they all have so much passion for what they do, but never knew where or when they would get another trip. That your only resource was the guide-owned websites and testimonials on review sites that were out of date,” said Founder, Todd Kersey. Often times, we found the guide’s boat was broken or in the shop, or the guide was not as qualified as they make themselves to be. He realized very early that the majority in the industry had no security, just a tremendous amount of passion for what they do. Fishing guides are amazing, without knowing them they make you feel safe, secure and many times become friends for life after one trip.
Fort Lauderdale Fishing Charters is a subsidiary of FFN, where the mission is and has always been to provide an amazing experience to the customer. By providing our fishing guides with a secure, consistent workplace. Providing staff and team of like-minded people closer together working one common goal. Which helps and provides a greater chance of conserving the natural resources we all love for future generations to enjoy.
FFN furthers their mission by reducing the guesswork for consumers looking to book a fishing trip. No need to research the guide’s ability, knowledge, equipment, security in booking and customer service, it’s all backed with our award winning 100 percent money back NO Fish, No Pay policy guarantee in freshwater. Today, FFN provides fishing charters in over 364 locations from the Panhandle to the Florida Keys which is offshore, inshore & freshwater activities. We have now expanded with a local Fort Lauderdale brand, that represents the great fishing Fort Lauderdale has to offer. We service every coastal city in Florida offering inshore and offshore fishing charters.
In order to hire guides, we had to create a multi-step process that includes but is not limited to:
- Meet with the guide face-to-face, not via video chat, in order to get to know them as a person.
- We look to understand what drives their passion for the work they do, and how we can help.
- Ensure they believe in conservation and preserving the great outdoors for future generations.
- We verify credentials: Are they insured, bonded, and have a captain’s license? Correct coast guard certifications? Equipment?
- Do they have the experience needed to be great at what they do?
- We talk to previous customers: How did they like their trip? How would they rate their experience?
- We complete a detailed background search.
- As a leader in the industry, we have to understand their reputation and reliability.
- We heavily rely on our other captains: Would you send them business if you’re booked? If we had a group charter, would you call them?
- Finally, FFN management goes fishing with each them but we ever send the first customer.
FFN has vetted and partnered with 200+ amazing guides around Florida. In addition, Bass Online is largest in all the major markets Orlando, Daytona, Okeechobee, Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, and Naples.
The FFN family of websites, launched in November 1997, provides consumers with easy access to Florida fishing information, then progressed to a booking engine, making it simple to search availability and purchase a fishing trip online. Confirmations and payments are handled by iOutdoor, taking the burden off the customer and guides allowing them to focus on what they do best. In the itinerary, users immediately users can review the trip itinerary and easily communicate with the guides to confirm the weather conditions, times, etc.
If you are interested in hearing more or getting additional information, please use the contact form below or visit one of the many local brands. Florida Fishing, Bass Online, New Smyrna, Tampa, St Augustine, Stuart, Miami, Marathon, Bass Fishing, Boca Grande, Orlando, Cape Canaveral, Islamorada, Lake Okeechobee, Naples, Peacock bass, Ocala, Palm Beach, Stick Marsh, Rodman Reservoir & Lake Erie.